Pages

0

07/06/2010

yeah good news next week is our college semester break
is good but we still rushing for our assignment
because next next week pass up two assignment and presentation
help me....oh my god
world cup is coming soon..
my boy friend sure every night go mamak stall watch match
my god...why boys like to watch football match?
even i like it too but maybe i just will watch Manchester United match..
haha..because i like him that is player number 10 - Wayne Rooney
but now MU match is stop..
so if i want to watch world cup i will watch England match only
haha but i think i have no time
assignment and presentation is waiting for me

why working place so many thing happen
and colleague with colleague relationship not good
cannot communicate? why?
why these thing can happen on me again?
last time at Popular company is like this
now like this again again and again...
i feel very tired...i working in Public Bank almost 1 year
why when i being my D.Director's secretary so many thing happen
got some colleague dun like me because i being faster than them
not i want this happen okie? if i can choose i not hope that also
because being secretary you all think is very good ma
you want to face those others colleague's black face
haih help me...why choosing me?? why?
actually being his secretary really nothing to do
and not much of work also
but this is not i want..i do not want boring at office
and waiting people giving me job...
i want to be busy and get the time past faster..
please...i hope you guys understand my situation
but i know you all do not know at all....
i am suffering actually but of course of the boss
is i do not like my colleague with me not friend and did not talking to me
i do not want this happen..
i want the important thing is relationship with colleague
even let you being Manager but nobody like you
you think you still can stand and manage it?
sorry answer is no way...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top