Pages

0

10/06/2010

yesterday my Manager-Elaine Chew
she treat us lunch because her birthday
i not very like it because is Malay Food
somemore not tasty...oh my god
sorry about saying like this
next next Monday means 21st June another Manager treat us lunch again
she is Pauline Chin, Manager so good...haha
this round don't tell me Malay Food again
i better go out eat lunch myself
today my office got quarrel..haih
because of who??? SHE again...
why she always made so many problem and trouble to us
i am the pity one because i am under her
i am her CA.....SHE is OFFICER but i am just a small clerk...
haih since she come back from Maternity leave
the 1st day SHE become a OFFICER, she just want to everybody know
now she is OFFICER already, don't BULLY her....
oh my god...no need show off okie??
today SHE call my extension ask me

' You is it don't like me?' SHE ask
'NOPE, WHY?' i answer
'No la, i see you nowadays unhappy and moody' SHE said
' You think i moody because of you? Sorry lo NOPE okie?'

harlo...she is it think too much of it?
actually she always walking to my place
i sure black black face facing to her because i really hate her
she made many trouble to me...i hate her...
always said that she have her own style want to change this and that
okie fine, you are OFFICER i am small clerk
even i am my boss's CA and secretary also no use
haih help!!!!! i tomorrow still want to see her
somemore she very dirty
because she sitting on her place and pump the milk
oh my god..got guys sitting beside her okie?
please..somemore her place is too open,
all people walk in sure can see what she doing...
so can you behave yourself? if got people ask what are you doing here??
then what should you answer?
haih now all the officer also know that she always BULLY me
i am the pity one..not her...
i don't know i can stand how long?
help me!! can i change OFFICER??
she always call me ask this and that
but those thing all she know but why she still want to ask
wasting my time to talk to her...
I HATE YOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top